Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Curly Hair

Because I switched to google, I'm combining my Curly Girl diary into this blog too. Ignore if you're not a curly girl.

I stole this from another blog, so I'm linking to give her credit. Love this blog! I now know what I did wrong when I was trying to stop washing my hair. I did it too quickly. We'll see what happens if I can slowly wean myself. I love the idea of the rinse though. Can't wait to try it.

http://crabappleherbs.com/blog/2008/02/01/simple-herbal-hair-care/

As I read through the comments, I found that I paid attention to lot of what "Lisa" said and "Holly" uses Baking Soda to wash her face which sounds like my face. She also uses "sour milk" and I wonder if the Kefir I've been making would work...hmmmmm.

I'm thinking with my oily hair that a rosemary/sage vinegar rinse would be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment